This is made easier with the chopping attachment of a food processor.
- ½ red cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- Handful of raisins, sultanas or dried apricots
- 500g pot Greek yogurt (large pot)
- Chop all of the vegetables in the food processor
- Chop the apricots if using
- Mix together and stir in the yogurt
- If you want to be a bit spartan, use less yogurt or even a small pot, but then it won't be creamy coleslaw!
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#creamycoleslaw #foodprocessor #yogurt #apple #greekyogurt #raisins #driedapricots #fats #vegetables #sultanas #cabbage