Cream cheese spritz cookies
I've put this recipe here incase anyone has lost user manual for their Oxo good grips cookie press.
This is a an Oxo tested recipe.
- 230 g (2 sticks) unsalted butter direct from the fridge
- 85 g (2 oz) Philadelphia Original cream cheese, softened
- 200g (1 cup) castor sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 315 g (2.5 cups) plain flour (all-purpose flour)
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ stsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cubed butter and cream cheese
- Add sugar and the egg yolk, beating until light and fluffy
- Mix in the vanilla extract
- Fit your chosen cookie press disk into the Oxo good grips cookie press.
- Press cookies out onto un un-greased baking sheet
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the center of the oven or until the cookies have turned golden brown
- Turn the baking tray round after 6 minutes
- Oxo good grips cookie press user manual
- See Oxo Good Grips Cookie Press page for spare user manual and more info.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.