This delicious recipe it is easy to make and to have at any time you want something tasty and yummy to refresh! It is ideal for adults and children.
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of mexico Real Pluma Mountain Oaxaca coffee - Espresso Grind
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract or vanilla essence
- 2 cups of ice
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
- Put milk, vanilla ice, sugar, Mexico Real Pluma Mountain Oaxaca coffee - Espresso Grind and vanilla essence in the blender and mix them gently
- Add 2 cups of ice to the mix and blend again
- Serve the coffee smoothie in tall glasses
- Add some cinnamon powder to the top and enjoy!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.