This category contains cheeses from the Lombardia (Lombardy) region of Italy.
Lombardy (Italian: Lombardia) is one of the 20 regions of Italy. The capital is Milan. A sixth of Italy's population lives in Lombardy and about a fifth of Italy's GDP is produced in the region, making it the most populous and richest region in the country and one of the richest in the whole of Europe. Major tourist destinations in the region include the historic, cultural and artistic cities of Milan, Brescia, Mantua, Pavia, Como, Cremona, Bergamo, Sondrio, Lecco, Lodi, Varese, Monza, and the lakes of Garda, Como, Maggiore, and Iseo.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please use the Contact the Editor page to send us a message and we will update the information on your cheese.
- Fiurì cheese.jpg
- Formaggio d'alpe cheese.jpg
- Formaggio di Menconico cheese.jpg
- Formaggio Val Seriana cheese.jpg
- Furmaggitt di Montevecchia cheese.jpg
- Latteria Delebio cheese.jpg
- Magro (Furmai magher) cheese.jpg
- Motelì cheese.jpg
- Presolana-Valseriana cheese.jpg
- Robiola di Montevecchia cheese.jpg
- Spalèm cheese.jpg
Pages in category "Lombardia cheeses"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.