- 10 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons sugar (avoid if the corn is too sweet)
- ¼ cup milk
- A pinch of salt
- Corn oil, for sauteing
- 112g strong cheese, grated [4 oz]
- Remove kernels form husk of corn using a sharp knife
- Pureé in a blender
- Mix in the sugar, milk, and salt
- Heat a griddle pan to medium heat, lightly coat with corn oil
- Spoon mixture onto hot griddle to form "pancakes" of any desired size
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side, and serve with grated cheese
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.