Bolognese sauce (TM)
A recipe for a basic Bolognese sauce
For the sauce
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 130g carrots
- 130g onions
- 180g mushrooms
- 50g celery or sweet pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 500g chopped tomatoes
- Put all of the ingredients for the sauce into the bowl and chop 15 seconds / Speed 5
- Push down the ingredients inside, that are on the wall of the bowl 7 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon
- Add the minced meat, salt and spices, pushing down the other ingredients 15 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon
- If you want the sauce to be a little less liquid, cook for 5 minutes longer
- Adjust seasoning
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.