Bean sprout salad (FootosVanRobin)
- 200g beansprouts
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar or jaggery
- 4 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red chili, chopped
- 1 tablespoon nam pla
- 1 tablespoon Sichuan chili oil
- Pour boiling water over beansprouts, then rinse with cold water.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a bowl, mix well and pour over the beansprouts.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.