Baked basa fillets in a prawn and mushroom sauce
Revision as of 16:51, 5 June 2015 by Chef
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 225 g (8 oz) peeled cooked prawns
- 2 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 can of mushroom soup
- 4 basa fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Using a small pan or wok,saute the onions in the butter over a gentle heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the sherry and prawns for the last minute.
- Mix in the mushroom soup.
- Pour a little of the soup mix into the bottom of an ovenproof dish, lay the fillets over the sauce and cover with the remaining sauce.
- Season and bake for 25 minutes.
I added a handful of chopped oyster mushrooms a the prawn stage to make this dish moor mushroomy!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.