Apple purée (TM)
- 1 kg Golden or Reineta apples [I think Cox's Orange Pippin is about the nearest to Reineta]
- 30g water
- The juice of half a lemon
- A pinch salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 20g butter
- Peel the apples, remove the core and put them in the bowl with the other ingredients (except for the butter) 1 minute / Speed 4.
- Using the spatula, push down the ingredients on the inside of the bowl, them 10 minutes / 100° / Speed 1.
- Finally, add the butter and blend 10 seconds / Speed 2 or 3.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#butter #thermomix #apples #spanish #blend #apple #pork #juice #thermomixrecipes #puddings #lemon