Ají de queso (Cheese sauce)
Revision as of 09:35, 2 June 2016 by Chef
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- Green or red chillies, to taste
- 250g cottage cheese
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- In a blender, combine the tomato, chilli(es), and cheese.
- Blend into a purée, but do not over-process.
- Season to taste and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with the onion and egg.
Add Crushed garlic if desired.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.