Air fried garlic croutons
- 2 wholemeal bread rolls cut into small cubes
- 2 large cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add the crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil together with the salt and pepper and whisk to combine
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the air fryer and tip the bread mixture into the air fryer
- Air fry for about 8 minutes or until toasted to your liking
White rolls work just as well, it's just that wholemeal is my personal preference.
We have a number of recipes for making croutons:
- Making crispy croutons for salads
- Croutons recipe
- Air fried croutons
- Air fried garlic croutons
- Basil and lemon chicken salad with air fried garlic croutons
- Red onion and roast cherry tomato soup with pesto croutons
- Red onion soup with Capricorn croutons
- Crispy bacon salad with poached eggs and croutons
- Melon salad with grilled halloumi cheese croutons
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.