Air fried garlic croutons
- 2 wholemeal bread rolls cut itno small cubes
- 2 large cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add the crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil together with the salt and pepper and whisk to combine
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the air fryer and tip the bread mixture into the air fryer
- Air fry for about 8 minutes or until toasted to your liking
White rolls work just as well, it's just that wholemeal is my personal preference.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.