Hilba (Fenugreek paste)
Cooking time calculator
Get a rough idea of when the recipe will be completed given a start time or see when you should begin cooking to serve your recipe at a specified time. Try it now!
- 2 teaspoons fenugreek seeds
- 180 ml cold water
- 3 or more Cloves garlic
- 75 g coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 small hot green chillies
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in the water for 24 hours.
- Drain the fenugreek seeds and place in a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend to a smooth paste.
- Transfer into a jar, seal and keep in the fridge until needed.