Yolk coffee Mexican style
Try yolk coffee made with Arabica Coffee from Mexico. Here we will tell you how to make it in a Mexican Style! This recipe is originally from Vietnam and made with Robusta coffee grown in Vietnam. We invite you to make it with Arabica Coffee grown in Mexico and to use your espresso maker. The Robusta Coffee plant is different from the Arabica Coffee plant; as a consequence their coffee beans have different flavours. Arabica Coffee has a sweet taste; in contrast Robusta has a bitter taste.
- 8 g of Mexico Real Cafe Arabica Espresso
- 90 mL. of water
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ teaspoon of condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon of honey (Adjust according to taste)
- ¾ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Use 8g. of Espresso Arabica Coffee and 90 mL. of water to make your espresso coffee. You can make it in a moka pot or espresso machine.
- In a bowl whip 2 egg yolks with the condensed milk, vanilla extract and honey until fluffy
- Pour your espresso coffee in a coffee mug
- Top the coffee with the whipped mixture.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.