Tagliatelle with mixed mushrooms in a creamy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 115g baby button mushrooms
- 150g chestnut mushrooms, finely sliced
- 90g oyster mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 small glass white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Big handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 scant teaspoon of paprika
- 150 ml double cream
- 200g fresh tagliatelle
- In a big pan, add lots of boiling water, bring back to the boil and add the pasta, vigorously simmering for 10 minutes. It should be al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Gently fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Add the wine, raise the heat, boil and stir for a few minutes, reduce the heat, add the garlic, salt and lots of black pepper.
- Add the paprika and parsley, stir in the cream and cook very gently for about 5 minutes stirring now and then.
- Drain the pasta and add it back to the sauce, toss well and serve.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#tagliatellewithmixedmushroomsinacreamysauce #mushrooms #pasta #boil #paprika #parsley #fry #scant #aldente #sauce #cream