Tagliatelle con noci, funghi e formaggio
As a side note, I created this dish on the same day that we decided to add another two kittens to our cat family. Meow, meow!
- 15 ml olive oil
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 fat garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 75 g chestnut mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 75 g walnut pieces
- sea salt
- 200 g fresh tagliatelle
- 75 g goats' cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon fresh sage leaves, chopped
- Heat the oil and pepper in a frying pan or wok
- Saute the onions for 3 minutes
- Add the crushed garlic and stir fry for 1 minute, then add the sliced mushrooms and cook until softened
- Add the walnuts, season with salt and stir-fry for a further 3 minutes
- Meanwhile boil the pasta in salted water for about 5 minutes or until cooked to your liking
- Drain the pasta and mix the walnut sauce, crumbled goats' cheese and sage leaves into the pasta
- Serve topped with a little fresh parsley.
Fresh tomatoes are always a nice finish to a dish like this.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.