Roman espresso coffee
- 8 g. of Mexico Real Pluma Mountain Oaxaca coffee - Espresso Grind
- 90 mL. of filtered water
- 1 or 2 thin slices of lemon
- Use 8 g. of Espresso Coffee (Fine ground) and the 90 mL of water to make one espresso.
- To make your espresso you can use a moka pot or an automatic espresso machine.
- Put the slices of lemon in an empty clear espresso glass or a cup
- Pour the espresso coffee in the cup or glass
- You are now ready to enjoy this very Italian coffee.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.