Mexico Real Strictly High Grown Coffee- Chiapas Maya Coffee
Maya Elixir is an exotic coffee consisting of the most excellent Mexico’s high altitude grown Arabica coffee: strictly high grown, over 1600 mamsl (metres above mean sea level).
It is traditionally grown in shade in the fertile volcanic Maya mountains of the Triunfo’s biosphere reserve in Chiapas – Mexico, next to Guatemala. The coffee plantations do not pollute the environment nor damage the ecosystem; the coffee plants grow under tall trees of the tropical rainforest. They are grown traditionally and require a sustainable crop rotation.
- Class 1 specialty grade coffee
- Strictly high altitude grown Coffee: over 1600 mamsl
- Single origin Chiapas-Mexico next to Guatemala
- From the Maya biosphere reserve, home of jaguars & exotic birds.
- Grown earth friendly in shade on volcanic soil
- Freshly roasted in small batches
- Medium roast
- Full-bodied & flavourful coffee
- Strawberry, peach & honey aroma
- Pleasant & bright acidity: fruity & citrus
- Strawberry, peach, citrus & nutty flavour with long caramel aftertaste
Buy online from Mexico Real Cafe