Mexican Style Coffee
Cafe de Olla estilo Oaxaca
- 4 cups of water
- 3-4 tablespoons of Mexico Real Pluma Mountain Oaxaca coffee - Espresso Grind
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoon of brown sugar or ¼ of brown sugar cone (piloncillo)
- 1 small piece of orange peel
- Add all the ingredients in a pot and boil for 5 minutes.
- Serve this delicious coffee in Mexican style cups and your Mexican coffee is ready to enjoy
- You can accompany it with cookies or sweet bread.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.