Irish coffee Mexico Real Cafe recipe
Do you want to be warm, happy, relaxed, and increase your energy level? If you have answered yes, we recommend that you prepare an Irish coffee with Single Origin Arabica Gourmet Mexican Coffee and enjoy every sip. Irish coffee is one of the most popular hot cocktails and is made from coffee, Irish whiskey, sugar and cream.
It was first invented in the Shannon Airport in Ireland for freezing passengers flying back to the USA on a cold night. For this distinctive recipe we recommend you to use Arabica Gourmet Coffee from Mexico Real Café. As you will notice the flavour of this cocktail that combines delicious whiskey flavour will be enhanced by the deep aroma, and vibrant and sweet coffee notes that are representative of Mexico Real Arabica Coffee.
Dare to taste this lovely explosion of flavours! Here we will present you the recipe of Irish Coffee prepared with Mexican Arabica Coffee that is very easy and fast to prepare.
- 1 cup of freshly brewed hot coffee made with Arabica Gourmet Coffee from Mexico Real Cafe: Pluma Oaxaca or Maya Elixir Chiapas Strictly High Grown coffee.
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Irish Whiskey
- 100g or 100ml. of heavy cream
Mise en place
Fill an Irish coffee glass with hot water to preheat, then empty the glass.
- Pour hot coffee into hot glass until it is about ¾ full
- Add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar stir until sugar is completely dissolved
- Add 3 tablespoons of Irish Whiskey, and stir it well for proper taste and body
- Top the glass with heavy cream, slightly whipped.
- Pour the cream gently over a spoon in order to make a top layer.
- Do not stir. Serve hot.
Your tasty drink is ready to enjoy with your mates. This is the perfect drink to enjoy on a cold night or to cheer up your friends at a party or dinner. This easy to prepare Irish coffee recipe is much recommended if you want to impress your soul mate in a romantic dinner! If you are a coffee lover and want to know more about the coffee world and interesting coffee facts visit Mexico Real’s blog!! Or if you want to know more about the Mexican culture and its traditions visit our blog too. There you will find a dedicated post on Mexican culture: https://mexicorealcafe.com/store/blog/
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.