Espresso martini made with Mexican coffee
In the multicultural environment that we live in today, why not try a famous British cocktail inspired by a famous ristretto coffee, vodka which comes from the Russian culture, and made with Mexico Real Strictly High Grown Coffee- Chiapas Maya Coffee.
Here is the recipe to make it at home for your loved ones, for a romantic dinner or as a cocktail for a party.
- 50 ml. vodka
- 35 ml. coffee liqueur (Kahlua)
- 8 g. of Chiapas Coffee of Mexico Real Cafe to make 1 ristretto coffee
- 25 ml. of bottle water to make 1 ristretto coffee (1 Espresso shot)
- Sugar syrup to sweeten according to taste (use just some drops or teaspoon)
- 4 Roasted coffee beans of Mexico Real Cafe to decorate the glass.
- Use 8g of Ground Mexican coffee (Mexico Real Cafe) and 25ml of water to make a ristretto coffee. You can use your moka pot or espresso machine.
- Let the ristretto coffee cool before mixing it with the rest of ingredients.
- Fill a shaker with ice
- Add all the ingredients
- Shake hard for 25-30 seconds
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Decorate the top with coffee beans.
- Voila...Your Espresso Martini is ready to be enjoyed!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.