Iced coffee with a difference
4.6/5 Lots of calories, lots of taste! The Judge
This delicious recipe it is easy to make and to have at any time you want something tasty and yummy to refresh! It is ideal for adults and children.
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of mexico Real Pluma Mountain Oaxaca coffee - Espresso Grind
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract or vanilla essence
- 2 cups of ice
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
- Put milk, vanilla ice, sugar, Mexico Real Pluma Mountain Oaxaca coffee - Espresso Grind and vanilla essence in the blender and mix them gently
- Add 2 cups of ice to the mix and blend again
- Serve the coffee smoothie in tall glasses
- Add some cinnamon powder to the top and enjoy!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#coffeesmoothie #vanillaessence #cinnamon #cup #blend #vanillaicecream #glasses #blender #mexicorealcaferecipesproducts #vanillaextract