Cocoa mocha coffee
If you want a tasty and natural shot of energy in the morning or afternoon to cope with your daily duties or while chatting with friends, try this recipe with natural ingredients that give you energy and add flavour to your life.
- 32g of Mexico Real Cafe Espresso
- 360 ml of filtered water
- 300 ml of milk
- 2.5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons of brown sugar or honey (adjust according to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Use 8g. of espresso coffee and 90mL. of water to make 1 espresso.
- To make your espresso you can use your moka pot or espresso machine.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a pot and stir until boiling for 5 minutes.
- First pour the espresso coffee and then the flavoured milk (Approx. 75-80 mL. of flavoured milk per cup).
You can sprinkle cocoa powder on top of each cup
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.