Black garlic tapenade
A tasty dip made with black garlic.
- 2 cloves of peeled black garlic
- 1 x 185g tin of sliced black olives
- 1 small tin of anchovies (drained)
- 1 teaspoon of capers
- Juice of a small lemon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves
- 4 Ciabatta bread rolls warmed in the oven
- Place the ingredients (with the exception of the olive oil) into a blender.
- Blend together.
- Blend in the olive oil to the consistency of your choice.
- Season with black pepper (no salt because the anchovies are salty enough).
- Spread onto slices of warm ciabatta bread.
- Scatter with fresh basil leaves.
Serve as a dip with crudités.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of Black Garlic and is by Angie Redgate