Zumo integral de zanahoria (Whole carrot juice) (TM)
From Cookipedia(Redirected from Best recipe for Zumo integral de zanahoria (Whole carrot juice) (TM))
- 350g carrots, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled, pith and seeds removed
- 100g sugar (see Chef's notes below)
- 500g water (approx)
- 6 or 8 ice cubes
- Chop the carrots 5 seconds / Speed 5.
- Add the lemon, sugar, water and ice cubes and set for 3 minutes / Speed 10.
- If it is not smooth enough for you, repeat the operation for a little longer.
- Add the basket to the bowl to strain it, hold it down with the spatula and pour into a jug filled with ice.
- If it is well blended, there is no need to strain it.
You might need ear plugs when processing at Speed 10!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.