Artichoke and black garlic bruschetta
A very interesting tapa using black garlic.
- 1 x 150g jar of antipasti artichokes (drained).
- 1 flame roasted red pepper from a jar (drained and seeds removed)
- 3 cloves of peeled black garlic (plus one extra to rub into the bread)
- 1 teaspoon of tomato puree
- 2 thin slices of red chilli
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Small handful of fresh parsley
- 1 Small French loaf
- Place the ingredients (with the exception of the olive oil and French loaf) into a blender.
- Blend together.
- Blend in the olive oil to the consistency of your choice.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Warm the French bread.
- Cut into slices. Drizzle over some extra virgin olive oil and rub a clove of black garlic all over the slices.
- Put the artichoke and black garlic paste on top.
- Scatter with fresh basil leaves.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of Black Garlic and is by Angie Redgate
#blackgarlic #oliveoil #artichokeandblackgarlicbruschetta #blackpepper #antipasti #bread #blender #frenchloaf #basilleaves #artichokes #chilli