Difference between revisions of "Muhammara recipe"
m (Text replace - "=Servings=" to "=Servings=")
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 13:28, 5 December 2010
Muhammara recipe - about this recipe
Makes almost 2 cups of muhmmara
- 200 g (7 oz) of roasted red peppers - you could make your own from this recipe or use drained, bottled red peppers
- 2/3 cup of fine breadcrumbs
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1/3 cup of toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, freshly ground
- ½ teaspoon Chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup olive oil
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Add everything but the oil to a food processor and blend to a paste, drizzling the oil bit by bit.
- Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with mint leaves.
Serve at room temparature