Revision as of 18:16, 5 January 2010 by JuliaBalbilla
This article is in need of a suitable photograph. If you can provide one, please login and click '300px' to upload.
Mojo verde - about this recipe
- 3 fat cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Maldon sea salt
- The leaves of a medium bunch each of parsley and coriander
- Green chillies, to taste, de-seeded and chopped
- 100 ml olive oil
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Blend the garlic, sea salt, parsley, coriander and chillies as much as you can.
- Slowly add the olive oil and vinegar and blend until very smooth.
- Stir in the cumin seeds and pour into airtight jars or plastic containers.
There is also a red version called mojo rojo. For mojo verde suave, replace the chillies with a small, mild green pepper