Revision as of 17:01, 3 March 2012 by Chef
Mojo verde - about this recipe
- 3 fat Cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Maldon sea salt
- The leaves of a medium bunch each of parsley and coriander
- Green chillies, to taste, de-seeded and chopped
- 100 ml olive oil
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Blend the garlic, sea salt, parsley, coriander and chillies as much as you can.
- Slowly add the olive oil and vinegar and blend until very smooth.
- Stir in the cumin seeds and pour into airtight jars or plastic containers.