Green peppercorn sauce (TM)
Revision as of 11:11, 3 May 2012 by JuliaBalbilla
Green peppercorn sauce (TM) - about this recipe
- 50g butter
- 20g extra virgin olive oil
- 100g onion
- 1 leek (only the white part)
- 1 clove garlic
- 150g mushrooms, blanched in lemon juice
For the rest
- Put all of the sofrito ingredients into the bowl and chop 4 seconds / Speed 5.
- Next program 7 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 3½.
- Add the cream, the stock cube and 1 teaspoon of the green peppercorns 10 minutes / 100° / Speed 3½.
- Add the rest of the peppercorns 3 minutes / 90° / Speed 1.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.