Filetes de ternera con salsa de avellanas
Revision as of 10:51, 7 November 2010 by Chef
This article is in need of a suitable photograph. If you can provide one, please login and click '300px' to upload.
Filetes de ternera con salsa de avellanas - about this recipe
- Olive oil
- 4 veal escalopes, weighing about 200 g each and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 onions, chopped
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 100 g hazelnuts, coarsely ground
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 50 ml single cream
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and sauté the veal until it is cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Add the onions and garlic to the oil until the onions are golden.
- Add the tomatoes, hazelnuts and white wine and leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- Return the veal to the pan, add the cream, heat through and serve.