Bifes de Atum
Revision as of 10:43, 7 November 2010 by Chef
This article is in need of a suitable photograph. If you can provide one, please login and click '300px' to upload.
Bifes de Atum (Tuna steaks) - about this recipe
A very quick and easy dish from the Algarve.
- 4 x 150 g tuna steaks
- 100 g lard (use 100 ml olive oil instead if you prefer)
- 1 large onion, diced
- Garlic to taste, diced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the lard or oil in a large pan.
- Add all of the ingredients and fry gently for about 15 minutes or until all the ingredients are cooked..
- Turn the tuna halfway through and stir the vegetables from time to time.
- Cover with tin foil and allow to rest before serving.