Alboronía con huevos poché (Alboronía with poached eggs) (TM)
Revision as of 16:59, 19 April 2012 by JuliaBalbilla
Alboronía con huevos poché (Alboronía with poached eggs) - about this recipe
- 400g onions, peeled and quartered
- 35g red pepper, deseeded
- 30g extra virgin olive oil
- 200g pumpkin, cut into pieces the size of a hazelnut
- 75g tomatoes, cut into pieces the size of a hazelnut
- 6 eggs
- The tails of 18 large prawns or crayfish
- Corn flour (cornstarch)
- Extra virgin olive oil, for frying
- 18 cocktail sticks
- In the bowl, put the onion and the pepper and chop 5 seconds / Speed 4.
- Add the oil and sauté 7 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1½.
- Add the pumpkin and salt 3 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse blade / Speed Spoon.
- Finally, add the tomato and cook for 1 minute more at the same temperature and speed.
- Remove and reserve.
- Line the MC with cling film making sure that it protrudes, pour in a little oil, break an egg into it, season, and tie the cling film, making a sort of bag.
- Place the egg in the Varoma bowl and do the same with the remaining eggs.
- Put 500ml into the bowl, close the lid and program 12 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- When it starts steaming, remove the MC and put the Varoma bowl containing the eggs on the top.
- Meanwhile, push a cocktail stick through each of the 18 prawn or crayfish tails [lengthways], season, roll in the corn flour and fry them in very hot oil for 5 minutes
- Divide the albonoría [the stewed vegetables] in 6 portions, putting a poached egg on top of each, sprinkling each with paprika, and serve with the fried tails.