Vinegret iz kartofelya i svyokly (Pink potato salad)
Potato and beetroot salad.
- 450 g potatoes, peeled, boiled and cut into chunks
- 1 medium beetroot, peeled, boiled and cut into chunks
- ½ cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 gherkins, chopped
- I medium onion, diced
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- 2 teaspoons capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 75 ml sour cream
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Make a dressing with the olive oil, wine vinegar, pepper and dill.
- Stir into the vegetables and finally stir in the cream.
Serve with small savoury pies.