Turkey and onion burger with cranberry relish
Another recipe from British Onions
- 450g/1lb Turkey Mince
- 25g Onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 10g/¼oz Breadcrumbs
- 1 Handful Parsley
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Ciabatta Rolls
- 2 tablespoons Cranberry relish
- Handful rocket leaves
- Mix the turkey, onion garlic, breadcrumbs, parsley egg, salt & pepper together in a bowl.
- Shape into 4 burgers.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan & fry the burgers on both sides until browned & cooked through.
- Cut the ciabatta rolls in half & toast.
- Divide the rocket between the rolls, then top with a bun & finally spoon on the cranberry relish.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of British Onions