Truffle sauce (TM)
Spanish black truffles (in jars) can be bought from Delicioso
- 1 small tin of truffle(s)
- 8 pickling onions
- 30g extra virgin olive oil
- 40g butter
- 2 leeks
- 100g white wine
- 1 meat stock cube
- 100g cream
- The liquid from the truffle tin
- 50g brandy
- Peel the truffle(s) and reserve
- Put the black part in the bowl with the pickling onions, oil, butter and leeks 4 seconds / Speed 5.
- Using the spatula, scrape down the inside of the bowl 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2.
- Add all the other ingredients except the remaining part of the truffle 5 minutes / 100° / Speed 2.
- If you want a smoother sauce blitz 15 seconds / Speed 7.
- Finally, chop the remaining part of the truffle(s), add to the bowl, stir, using the spatula and check seasoning.