Thermomix lemonade (TM)
- Weigh the sugar into the TM bowl and grind 5 seconds / Speed 10.
- Whilst the sugar is settling, cut the lemons into quarters and remove any superficial pips.
- Place into the TM bowl, with the ice cubes.
- Pulse Turbo / 3-4 seconds.
- Add water to the 1.25 litre mark.
- Stir 5 seconds / Speed 4.
- Place the internal steaming basket in the TM bowl, pushing it down carefully.
- Strain the lemonade into a jug or individual glasses while holding the basket in place.
You can use sparkling mineral water instead of still.