Tex Mex popcorn
Yet another variation on the popular snack.
I first got the urge to try flavoured popcorn when watching a long-forgotten cartoon; as mummy dragon was about to go shopping, she warned the two baby dragons not to make garlic popcorn whist she was gone. Guess what I did next!
- 1.5 litres warm freshly popped corn
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black cumin powder
- 150 g (5 oz) grated cheddar cheese
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl
- Shake the seasoning over the popcorn and mix well
- Sprinkle the grated cheese into the bowl and mix again