Sundried tomato hummus
- 2 (15 oz) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup thick Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- ½ cup chopped and drained sundried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Grated zest from ¼ lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Process the chickpeas, yogurt, tahini, and garlic in food processor until smooth.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and herbs; season to taste with salt, lemon juice and zest.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
As I did, you can blitz the sundried tomatoes with the chickpeas to get a more blended version.