Stuffed roll of meat (TM)
(Redirected from Stuffed roll of meat (TM) recipes)
- 700g minced beef
For the dressing
For the stuffing
For the sauce
- 150g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 200g onion, peeled and chopped
- 50g olive oil
- 150g tomatoes, chopped
- 250g white wine
- 250g water
- Add the carrots, onion, garlic and the oil to the bowl 10 seconds / Speed 4, [scrape down the lid and the inside of the bowl], then 12 minutes / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon. [No temp. given, but assume it is Varoma].
- Add the mince, the egg white and the seasonings 15 seconds / Speed 6.
- Peel the apple, remove the core, slice, and reserve.
- Place two rectangles of tin foil on a flat surface and divide the meat between the two sheets.
- Shape the meat into two rectangles, divide the stuffing ingredients into two and place upon the meat.
- Make a roll with each rectangle, wrapping in the tin foil.
- Place them in the centre of the Varoma basket and prick the foil with a fork. Reserve.
- Place the sauce ingredients into the bowl 12 seconds / Speed 4, [scrape down the lid and the inside of the bowl], then 6 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Put the Varoma basket on the lid 30 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes before opening the Varoma lid, remove the foil from the rolls, place in a serving dish and accompany with the sauce.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix