Sri Lankan king prawn curry (cheat)
Make this delicious king prawn curry in 15 minutes. A great cheat recipe if you are short on time.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 400g sachet, Seasoned Pioneers Sri Lankan curry sauce
- 16 frozen king prawns, defrosted
- 1 cup of frozen peas, defrosted
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok and gently fry the onions and garlic for 4 minutes until they are both translucent but without going brown.
- Add the prawns and stir-fry for a minute only.
- Pour in the sauce and peas, bring to just before the boil, reduce the heat and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately
Sauce contains: coconut milk (25%), Water, Spinach, red onions, White Onions, white wine vinegar, sunflower oil, Sri Lankan curry powder (Coriander, Fenugreek, Cumin, Fennel, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Cardamom, curry leaves, Cloves) (1.3%), ginger root, Garlic, Dried red chillies, Sea Salt, Tamarind, Vegetable Boullion Powder (contains celery), Concentrated lemon juice, Natural Thickener: Guar Gum, Curry Leaves, Fenugreek Leaves, Ground fenugreek seeds, Turmeric