I will admit that I have not yet made this, I promise I will update this when I do.
- 1 garlic bulb, separated into peeled cloves
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana Hot Pepper Sauce or Tabasco sauce
- 1 litre tomato juice
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 splash of vodka or gin
- Add about a quarter of the tomato juice and the garlic cloves to a blender with a metal blade.
- Blitz until you have a really smooth purée.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until well mixed.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3 or 4 hours.
- Add to your ice-cream maker and follow the manufacturers directions. About 60 minutes is fine in our Cuisinart.
- Place in a Lock & Lock -type box and freeze.
- Commit your ice-cream maker container at least 3 laps in the dishwasher!
Using an Ice-cream scoop, scrape off layers of ice-crystals and serve on a pre-chilled plate.