Smoked cheese ice-cream
Exactly what is says. I have not tried it, but sounds interesting.
- Over a gentle heat, melt the cheese, stirring well, until it has the consistency of a fondue.
- Slowly add the cream, beating well, until it is thoroughly mixed with the cheese. Allow to cool.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until the eggs are foamy and the sugar had dissolved.
- Stir into the cooled cheese and cream and place in your ice-cream maker.
- Follow your manufacturer’s instructions.
Serve with fresh pineapple