- Also known as Romans Part Dieu, this artisan cheese is produced in the Dauphiné Viennois area of the Rhône-Alpes region.
- Soft, with a bloomy rind. Not pressed
Aroma and taste
- Slighly acidic and nutty with a pleasant aroma.
Strength and texture
- Mild. Matured for 2 weeks. Creamy texture.
Shape, weight and size
- Disc shaped, with a diameter of 10cm and height of 1.5cm.
Cream interior, with a white, bloomy rind.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please do talk to us via the Contact the Editor link at the top of this page and we will update the information on your cheese.