Rocket, olive, tomato and Capricorn Goats' cheese pizza
- 1 x 100g Capricorn Somerset goats' cheese
- 2 ready-made pizza bases
- 125g tomato passata
- ½ red onion, sliced into rings
- 80g sun-blushed tomatoes
- A handful of rocket
- A handful of pitted black olives
- Olive oil
- sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cover the pizza bases with a layer of tomato passata and add the rocket.
- Add the sun-blushed tomatoes and scatter the red onion rings over the top.
- Dice the Capricorn Somerset goats' cheese and sprinkle over, then finish off with a handful of black olives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pizza in the middle of a pre-heated oven and cook at 180°C for 6-8 minutes.