Quick creamy chicken pasta salad
It's also a great recipe for using up spare odds from the fridge.
- Dried pasta for 2 (about 100 g per person)
- Olive oil
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and quartered
- A little chopped cooked chicken
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, roasted, deseeded and chopped
- A few tomatoes, quartered
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into small segments
- 1 small tub of crème fraiche
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and crushed
- Cook the pasta in fast boiling water. About 13 minutes for Penne rigate, see pasta cooking times for other types
- Add the crushed garlic to the crème fraiche and mix well. If you have the time to spare it benefits from resting a while with the odd stir.
- Add the pasta and a little olive to a serving bowl and mix well to lightly coat the pasta in oil
- Mix in the peppers, orange, separated onion rings and the chicken and mix very well.
- Add the eggs and tomatoes, season, give it one final light mix and serve.