= A mild spicy satay sauce ideally suited to dipping pork, chicken or vegetables.
- 100 g (4 oz) peanut butter
- 120 ml (4 fl oz) chicken stock
- 120 ml (4 fl oz) groundnut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder or flakes
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a pan and simmer over a low heat until all ingredients have combined
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Store in an air-tight jar in the fridge
Serve cold with most meats.
Especially good on barbecued chicken.