Patatas a lo pobre (TM)
We are extremely proud of the fact that unlike many cookery sites, we test all of the recipes that we put on Cookipedia.
This recipe has not yet been tested.
Do feel free to use it for inspiration but be aware that it may not yet be perfect.
THIS RECIPE NEEDS TO BE COMPLETELY REVISED. WHILST IT MAKES IDEAL POTATOES FOR ADDING TO SPANISH OMELETTES, IT IS NO GOOD FOR PATATAS A LO POBRE
- Heat the oil in the bowl for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
- Meanwhile sprinkle the potato slices with a little salt on both sides.
- Add the onion and chop for 6 seconds on speed 4½;.
- Scrap down the inside of the bowl.
- Reduce the speed to 1 and allow to cook for 5 minutes / MC Off.
- Place the butterfly whisk in the bowl.
- Add the potatoes, and cook on speed 1 at 100 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time, add the garlic.