Moroccan Spiced Carrots
- 500g carrots, halves and cut into thin rounds or julienned
- 2 tablespoons Belazu extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Belazu Rose Harissa
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Handful chopped coriander, plus extra for garnish
- Place the carrots in a steamer set over a pan of boiling water and cook for 7-10 minutes until just soft.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, then toss the warm carrots through the dressing.
- Sprinkle with extra chopped coriander to serve.
(BBC Good Food)
This recipe originated from the recipe section of Belazu.com