Meat stock cubes (TM)
Making your own stock concentrate or cubes is very economical and keeps well without the addition of un-natural chemicals. This is a Spanish version
- 300g lean meat, cut into pieces (chicken, beef, pork)
- 1 tomato
- 300g various vegetables (celery, carrot, onion, leek, garlic etc.)
- 30g red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 clove (optional)
- 300g coarse salt
- Put the meat in the bowl to chop it 10 seconds / Speed 8.
- Remove the meat and reserve it.
- Next, tip in the tomato and all of the vegetables and chop 10 seconds / Speed 6.
- Incorporate the meat, wine, bay leaf, clove and salt 30 minutes / 100° / Speed 1.
- If, due to the type of salt, meat, etc. that you use, you see a little liquid, program 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Leave it to cool in the bowl for a few minutes, then blend 1 minute / Speed 6 and finally 1 minute / Speed 10.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Keep in a container in the fridge. Salt is a natural preservative. When the mixture is cold, you can shape it into a 4cm cylinder, cut it into medallions of 2cm thick and wrap them individually in cling film or tin foil.